We are looking for a cheerful, efficient and enthusiastic individual to work within our busy reception team.
Reception is the hub of the practice for both patients and clinicians, so the ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and think on your feet is essential. No experience is necessary but previous use of Vision and working in a GP surgery would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Offering assistance to the Practice team whilst projecting a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Receiving, assisting and directing patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Dealing with administrative queries and requests from patients/clinicians
- Arranging appointments via our clinical software
- Giving test results/messages to patients
- Dealing with Prescription requests
- Processing patient registrations and processing requests from our Online Services
- Ensuring patient details are up to date
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations with ease
- Computer Savvy
- Great team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter FAO Jane Burnett, Reception Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Tuesday May 31st 2022
To view our Recruitment Policy and Privacy Notice, please click here