RECEPTIONIST (Part-Time) – 1 year fixed term contract
We are looking for a cheerful, efficient and enthusiastic individual to work within our busy reception team.
Reception is the hub of the practice for both patients and clinicians, so the ability to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and think on your feet is essential. No experience is necessary but previous use of Vision and working in a GP surgery would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
- Offering assistance to the Practice team whilst projecting a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Receiving, assisting and directing patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Dealing with administrative queries and requests from patients/clinicians
- Arranging appointments via our clinical software
- Giving test results/messages to patients
- Dealing with Prescription requests
- Processing patient registrations and processing requests from our Online Services
- Ensuring patient details are up to date
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations with ease
- Confident with IT
- Team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your application to Jane Burnett, Reception Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include an up to date copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications is Friday December 4th 2020
To view our Recruitment Policy and Privacy Notice, please click here